Vitamin D is a group of fat-soluble prohormones, the two major forms of which are Vitamin D2 (or ergocalciferol) and Vitamin D3 (or cholecalciferol). It is a remarkable market at the moment and has been for the last couple of years. It has been driven by publications that depict Vitamin D as important in having a preventive effect on disease onset, “Colorectal cancer, breast cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, auto-immune diseases, high blood pressure”…
UBIC presents a comprehensive data analysis on the current and potential market for Vit D as well as a list of major players.
- Product background
- Technical and physiological properties
- Evaluate the market of Vit D2, D3 by food segment and by geographical area in volume (metric tons) and value terms (USD/€);
- Identify the current and potential applications
- Safety and regulation insights
- International Manufacturers