UBIC presents an analysis of the current and potential market for mineral salts as well as the new trends. The scope of research is worldwide with an emphasis on the Asian market.
The different market segments analyzed are:
- Functional food (cereals, beverages, biscuits …)
- Human dietetic
- Infant food and milk
- Sports food
- Food supplements
The main objectives of this study are:
- Identify the current and potential applications of mineral salts (phosphate, citrate, lactate…);
- Identify the applications protected by patents;
- Evaluate the market of the selected mineral salts by type, by food segment and by geographical area;
- Identify the main food users and analyze their expectations.