Polydextrose is a universal ingredient which can be used both as a food supplement and as a source of soluble prebiotic dietary fibers. UBIC presents a comprehensive data analysis on the current and potential market for polydextrose as well as a list of major players.
- Product background
- Technical & physiological properties
- Evaluate the market of polydextrose by food segment & by geographical area in volume (metric tons) and value terms (USD/€)
- Identify the current and potential applications
- Safety and regulation insights
- International and Chinese Manufacturers of Polydextrose