Whey contains salts, approximately 10 % of the dry matter. The total salt content can be so high that it is considered unsuitable for animal feed or as an ingredient for leaking purpose and definitively too high for baby food production. Production of demineralized whey powder (30- 90 % demineralized) can therefore become very important. UBIC presents a comprehensive data analysis on the current and potential market for DWP as well as a list of major players.
- Product background
- Technical and physiological properties
- Evaluate the market of DWP by food segment and by geographical area in volume (metric tons) and value terms (USD/€);
- Identify the current and potential applications
- Safety and regulation insights
- Manufacturers & Users of DWP